Spirulina Cereal Bars
Our recipe for cereal bars with spirulina
Thanks to this quick spirulina cereal bar recipe, you can take your cereal bars wherever you want.
The ingredients needed:
- 40 g of spirulina
- 100g almonds
- 50g hazelnuts
- 50g rolled oats
- 125g dried figs
- 75g dried apricots
The simple and quick recipe
- Mix the figs and dried apricots until you obtain a paste.
- Roughly chop the almonds and hazelnuts.
- In a salad bowl, mix the almonds, hazelnuts, oats, Spirulina, and the paste obtained with the apricots and figs.
- Spread the dough on a baking sheet or parchment paper to obtain a pancake about 1 cm thick.
- Cut the galette into bars.
- Treat yourself !
What are our other spirulina recipes: