Our recipe for spirulina flan tart
Recipe for the spirulina flan tart, delicious and invigorating as you wish
We share with you one of our favorite recipes, the spirulina flan tart. For 4 people, enjoy.
What are the ingredients of the spirulina flan pie?
- 1 puff pastry
- 1 l of milk
- 180g sugar
- 100g cornstarch
- 2 whole eggs + 1 yolk
- 15 g of spirulina
The flan pie recipe in detail
- Fill a pie dish with the puff pastry
- Prick with a fork.
- Preheat the oven to 180°
- Mix milk and sugar and bring to a boil.
- Beat the reserved milk with the cornflour, then with the eggs.
- When the milk-sugar mixture is boiling, pour it very slowly over the previous mixture, whisking constantly.
- Put the mixture back on the heat and stir until the mixture thickens.
- Remove from the heat and add the Spirulina.
- Pour everything over the puff pastry.
- Bake for 35 minutes and watch the end of cooking.
What are our other spirulina recipes: