Peasant spirulina tapenade
Discover our recipe for peasant spirulina tapenade. Surprise your friends during your aperitifs. Guaranteed freshness
Many recipes highlight spirulina. Here is the one for the spirulina tapenade. Also, we hope you will love it with family and friends.
What are the ingredients of our spirulina tapenade:
- 3 tablespoons of spirulina twigs
- 12 tablespoons of water
- 1/2 shallot
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 level teaspoon of couscous spices
- Fresh goat cheese
- Olive oil
The recipe for the spirulina tapenade:
- Rehydrate the spirulina with water to obtain a green paste.
- Add the same volume of fresh goat cheese.
- Whip everything in olive oil with the help of a whisk to obtain a mayonnaise appearance. Add the lemon juice, the shallot and finally the spices.
- Mix well.
- Chill for 30 minutes.
- Serve on bread or toast.
What are our other spirulina recipes: