Spirulina risotto recipe
Spirulina risotto, give your dishes a boost
For 2 to 3 people
What are the ingredients ?
- 1 teaspoon Spirulina powder or twig
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 shallot
- 1/2 zucchini
- 150g risotto rice
- 10 cl of white wine
- 1/2 chicken broth
- 3 tablespoons full cream
- Salt pepper
The simple and quick recipe
- In a large saucepan, sauté the shallot and half-zucchini in olive oil for 5 minutes.
- Then add the rice.
- Cook for 3 minutes, stirring, until the grains become translucent.
- Salt and pepper.
- Pour in the white wine and leave over medium heat until the liquid is completely absorbed.
- Gradually pour in the chicken broth until the rice is cooked and firm.
- Add the whole cream and mix.
- Get out of the fire.
- Add the Spirulina and homogenize.
What are our other spirulina recipes: