Our Spirulina Cake recipe
Gourmet and easy to make spirulina cake recipe
Our spirulina cake recipe is ideal for your breakfast. This way, you will be able to recharge your batteries to face your day.
What ingredients are needed:
- 300 g flour
- 250 g of sugar
- 160g Butter
- 125g low-fat lime yogurt
- 50 g of milk / or in liter (this is what I prefer)
- 1 packet of baking powder
- 1 packet of vanilla yeast
- 40 g or 50 g of Spirulina in Twig of the Amandinois
The recipe in detail
- Mix the flour, sugar and spirulina with the yeast and vanilla.
- Beat the eggs with a whisk.
- Mix the eggs with the powder mixture, softened butter, yoghurt, milk and a pinch of salt.
- Pour the batter into the mold and bake in the oven at 160°.
What are our other spirulina recipes: